2010년 6월 5일 토요일

Alex "My Vintage Romance"

The date of issue : 2008. 06. 11


Track
01. Before one knows
02. Provided you
03. You'll always be (Feat. Thomas cook)
04. I'm sorry to keep you waiting.
05. Tears soak toes
06. Feel like making sunshine
07. Interdigitate (Feat. Gaeko From Dynamic duo)
08. Waltz Lesson (Feat. Whale)
09. Couple
10. I Love You
11. Glorious Day
12. Daydreaming
13. Miss. Understand (Feat. Simon Dominic)
14. Daisy
15. Flowerpot (Bonus Track)


This is a member of Clazziquai's Alex's solo album.
He is working as a Clazziquai member, and solo.
The 2areas have all the other attractions.
In Clazziquai, Alex and Horan's harmony is fantastic
and his voice more shine in solo.

Album's title is "My Vintage Romance"
Suitable in title, this album has songs about love.
"Miss. Understand" is my favorite song on this album.
This song consists of sad lyrics and elated melodies.

2 years ago, I received this album as a birthday present.
So, this album is special and precious to me. ^.^

댓글 3개: