2010년 6월 2일 수요일

2nd 'COLOR YOUR SOUL'

The date of issue : 2005. 09. 22


Track
01. Beautiful Woman
02. Salesman
03. Fill this night
04. Cry our loud
05. I will give you everything
06. Come alive
07. The date line
08. Be my love (English Ver.-house remix)
09. Dance
10. Color your soul
11. Speechless
12. Sunshine
13. Steps ahead
14. Again...
15. Be my love (Original mix-bonus track)


"COLOR YOUR SOUL" is my favorite album.
This album is made up all of my favorite songs.
Through this album, I became aware of Clazziquai.
Especially, the music of Color Your Soul has fascinated me.
Through this song, you can feel the charm of Alex's voice.

The album's title song is "Fill this night".
This song has exciting melodies and unique lyrics.
The lyrics of this song give me a dreamlike feeling.


Fill this night - Japan album movie
[ULTRA ZIP BEST Zippie Anniversary] included song.

Be my love - Drama "My name is Kim sam sun" inserted song.

The date line - [Pizza Hut] advertisement song.

댓글 1개: