2010년 6월 4일 금요일

4th 'MUCHO PUNK'

The date of issue : 2009. 07. 14


Track
01. Chocolate Truffle
02. Kiss Kiss Kiss
03. Love Again
04. At the end of Love
05. Tell Yourself
06. Back in Time
07. Lazy Sunday Morning
08. Take a Walk
09. The Road
10. Spinning the World
11. Rapunzel
12. Wizard of OZ


This is 4th album of Clazziquai.
I have only this album among Clazziquai albums.
So this album has great significance to me.
In particular, I love the album cover.
The character of the album cover is unique
that's why, it leads the public's interest.

The album title "MUCHO PUNK" means "I'm a little more punk"
This album has a lot of punk's style songs.
Also, this album is full of unique and stylish songs.

"Rapunzel" is my favorite song on this album.
Suitable in title, this song is story about Rapunzel.
To fairy tale was expressed as song is fresh.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기