2010년 6월 1일 화요일

1st REMIX 'ZBAM'

The date of issue : 2004. 11. 25


Track
01. Oh Yes (Drum bon Remix)
02. Futuristic (House Remix)
03. Come to me (Mellotron Remix)
04. She loves you
05. Stepping out (Step Remix)
06. You Never Know (Soft Remix)
07. Snatcher
08. Coming at me to disco (Rocking Remix)
09. After Love (Female Version)
10. Skyscraper
11. Come to me (Mellotron Remix) - radio edit


This is a remix album of the 1st.
Remix of the meanings is the mix again.
The album title is a "ZBAM".
ZBAM's meaning is onomatopoeia of the Tenteibeulring.
This remix album has the optimum conditions that music for the club's dance.
So this album has received much popular attention.

"After Love" is completed of female version.
This gives us a different impression.
Trough the remix version, the melody is delivered of various feeling to people.

댓글 2개:

  1. you wrote this before 6minutes. ^^;; I always watch you. visit my blog too. :)

    답글삭제
  2. Wow your blog is very beautiful!

    답글삭제